|We offer the best High-Speed Internet access rates on DSL, T1, T3, DS3, and OC3 line connection and VoIP service providers, with real-time quotes, a low-price guarantee, and a call from a independent VoIP and broadband consultant - all for FREE!|
Electricity from the power company has noise, distortion, reverse harmonics, and other flaws that cause you to pay for more electricity than you actually need.
Circuit Riders will…
Circuit Rider is an innovative, economical, environmentally friendly electronic device for commercial and residential clients. Here’s how it works for you…
We are proud of our products and stand behind them. Every Circuit Rider Unit comes with…
Documented savings in kilowatt hours used have ranged from 10% to in excess of 35%. These savings have been reflected on the electric bills of residences and businesses in many locations across the country.
Basic explanation: Currently, you draw 22.7 amps from your power company to create 22.5 amps for your location (due to voltage imbalance and harmonicsreverse voltage). With a Circuit Rider installed, you draw only 20.43 amps to maintain 22.5 amps into your home or office plus Circuit Rider’s other benefits that improve operations of all electrical devices.
Homeowners can protect their biggest investment. Circuit Rider protection means protection from lightning, surges, and spikes for all electrical appliances in their home. Most homeowners have surge protectors for home computers and home entertainment centers, but not for kitchen appliances, fax machines, or air conditioners, etc. The Circuit Rider provides protection for every electrical outlet in the home. This also provides extended life expectancy for all electrical devices in the home in addition to reduced kilowatt hours used.
For business owners, industry, and educational facilities, Circuit Rider units provide extended life expectancy for expensive electronic devices and electric motors, reduced downtime and repair expenses. Additionally, the reduced kilowatt savings on three-phase voltage, especially 480v, can have a significant positive impact on the bottom line.
The device saves kWh by several applications.
1. First, we have incorporated MOV’s (metal oxide varistors) in every Circuit rider unit. These (MOV) divert transient voltage spikes and down-line lightning strikes to ground. The diversion of transient voltage spikes will reduce the amount of energy that motors draw. The harmonics that are present in every circuit are reduced by the combination of the relationship with the EMI filters, MOV’s and capacitors that are present in each circuit rider unit (Savings 0 – 4%).
2. By eliminating the transient voltage, we balance the voltage. A 3% voltage imbalance attributes to a 10% motor de-rating. By eliminating this, we save on the amount of energy that a motor has to draw to operate. (Savings 0.5 – 10%).
3. By having capacitors, we are increasing the Power Factor to all appliances and motors. The closer the Power Factor is to Unity (1.0), the more efficient a motor operates. Thus requiring less energy to operate. If Power Factor is at 0.85, this results in the Current wave “Lagging” the Voltage wave by 15 %. This results in motors having to draw 2 – 4% more energy to operate. By increasing Power Factor, we are eliminating the need for a motor to draw more Current (Savings 0 – 10%).
4. As we increase the Power Factor, we are lowering the amount of Current a motor requires. Normally, the Current will drop in the same percentage as Power Factor percentage increases. With the “Proprietary Knowledge” and a combination of other parts, we reduce the Current percentage to an amount greater than the increase of the power factor percentage. Also, we are eliminating Apparent Energy which heats motors. (Savings 0 -10%).
5. Then we have Harmonic Balancing. The 5th, 11th, and 17th Harmonics applies a reverse torque on 3 phase motors. The circuit rider restores the 60 Hz cycle and thus the 60 Hz fundamental cycle the 5th was countering (Savings 0 – 4%). Then the 3rd, 9th, and 15th (The Triplen Harmonics) apply no forward force on motors. By restoring the 60 Hz cycle, we eliminate the Current that feeds the triplen harmonics (Savings 0 – 4%).
The above analysis shows how we can save 0.5 to 42% on kWh. This is one of the many features that result out of the New Technology of the circuit rider. By eliminating the harmonics, not only will motors last longer, but so will all of your electronics. Eliminating the harmonics prevents overheating of components and neutral conductors, damage to motors, electronics, circuit breakers, and transformers.
CIRCUIT RIDER ELECTRONICS = SAVINGS!
BellSouth DSL Offerings
Low Price Guarantee
Live Sales Support
Featured Article - Is BellSouth really the best DSL offering in my area or is there really a difference?
Put our GeoQuote software to work for you and find the best value from over 30 carriers. We guarantee the best prices.
Call (877) 303-0842 to speak with a live broadband specialist without obligation or sales pitch. We'll give it to you straight.
Power Energy Service Providers
Find a T1 Line Price in Seconds
Written by: Patrick Oborn - Mar 7, 2014
Why shouldn't shopping for a dedicated internet service be as simple as shopping for a plane trip to Hawaii? In the past the process of getting pricing for dedicated internet service has been anything but simple but that has just changed. Today getting a t1 line price is as simple as entering your information and hitting "enter". With GeoQuote software brokers are now offering real-time T1 prices just like you had hoped you could get when you started your search.
GeoQuote is a software recently released that allows brokers to give real-time pricing to those seeking service. The software is doing for the telecom industry what Sabre did for the travel industry. In the 60's AMR, the parent company of American Airlines created software and then began licensing it to the public. This software backed by massive databases was spun off in the form of "Sabre" which owns Travelocity and licenses this software to travel brokers and websites.
If the creators of GeoQuote follow the same path as Sabre, this software will be the industry standard and brokers will have to use this software to enable their customer to get quotes in real time. While some brokers are able to run a profitable business without giving out real-time information these brokers will soon see their profitability reduce as they spend more time gathering information than actually dealing with customers. If you're currently searching for service, make sure you find a broker that uses Geoquote software.